We love it when our members love our deals and today’s deal is certainly one that will get everyone talking. A site-wide offer of 20% off all photo gifts (excluding photo prints) AND free shipping worldwide will get you so happy that you will want to share this joy and excitement with family and friends.
Use code: 20ALLOFF exp. 8/3
I signed up for this when I saw it and already saves me time…you pick your location and they compile all the daily deals from various daily deal sites!!!
Go here to sign up if you visit multiple daily deal sites.
Do you use Groupon, or LivingSocial? You need to check out Koopik! It gathers all the best daily deals in your city from Groupon, LivingSocial, Tippr, and over 30 other sites. Stop filtering through emails to find the right deal for you, and let Koopik bring them all to you in one simple email.
Recycle Bank is a great way to get VERY sought after coupons for FREE – JOIN here
Or sign into your account here
I recently "bought" a $2/1 Kashi coupon.
Today they have a way to earn lots of points :
1) click on "Earn Points"
2) click on "Green Your Vacation Contest"
3) Then click on "Travel" above the suitcase. Then click on the various parts in the suitcase to earn points. Be sure you have your "pop up windows" open. When done click on the others – "Beach", "Camping" and "Staycation"
Thanks for the heads up TotallyTarget
$2 Off Any One Kashi® Productbrought to you by Kashi125points
$10 Off Two Dinner Entréesbrought to you by Ruby Tuesday100points
Go here to print this coupon in Spanish or English
Fill out the form here to have it mailed to you
thanks coupon savings sista
Go through SHOPATHOME.com for 3% cashback
Plus these bonus savings:
– Casual summer dresses up to 68% off
– Mens and ladies Avia toning shoew $19.99
– 50% off plus extra 25% off all mens suit separates
– Up to 66% off summer home sale
PLUS check out the Webusters
|Apple Grove Farm Playset by Little Tikes|
- Go to Deal Pulp and click on Letter Learning
- Educational greeting cards designed to help children with their writing skills
- Choose from easy-to-trace cards with pre-printed messages, or more advanced cards with just guide lines
- Promote manners and support positive relationships, while strengthening handwriting and spelling
Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gift. Expires August 4, 2012. $1.49 shipping not included but can be covered or partially covered by promo code. Within 24 hours after the deal ends, your code will become available on DealPulp and can be redeemed on LetterLearning.com
The following is a test of your logic. Try to scroll so that only the questions are visible, the answers are underneath them. The questions are not that difficult.
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Wrong Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the refrigerator. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer: The Elephant. The Elephant is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory. OK, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
Correct Answer: You swim across. All the Crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong. But many preschoolers got several correct answers.
Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four year old.
Think ahead and get that Christmas bedding you wanted but it was too expensive in December
Start by going through Shopathome.com for up to 2.5% cashback
Take 40% off highest priced item with code exp. 8/2: VIP40
15% off $50+ order use code: AFJLY
Check out other clearance items too!!!
Bed-in-a-Bag includes: comforter, bed skirt, two standard shams (twin has one sham, king and California king have two king shams), plus a Sheet Set with one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two standard pillowcases (twin has one; king and California king have two king cases).
Go through SHOPATHOME.com for 5% cashback
For $5 flat rate shipping use code: FDS214
Provo Craft® Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter $59.99 closeout
25% off all Wilton Cupcake supplies
Wilton Cupcakes N' More
sale 26.24 reg. 34.99
Wilton Cupcakes 'N More Dessert Stand – Small
sale 8.24 reg. 10.99
Exclusive First-Time Buyer Coupons:
Use coupon code 1YRPARENTS at Mamasource checkout to get a 1 Yr Subscription to Parents Magazine for ONLY $3.
Use coupon code 2YRPARENTS at Mamasource checkout to get a 2 Yr Subscription to Parents Magazine for ONLY $6.
Go here to sign up or go into your account